All Event Submissions are Free
We always appreciate financial donations to help keep the lights on in the office and local arts communities.
How to Post Your Events on ArtsEarth
- Click Post Events >
- Add New Event
- Upload an Image for Your Event (960 x 356 pixels or 13” x 5” minimum)
- Event Description
- Date — From/To
- Time (HH:MM or All day)
It can be a virtual event with no physical location.
- Location Name or URL
- Address/City/State, Province, Region/Zip — Postal Code/Country
- Your Email (artist, organizer, promoter, venue)
- We will not publish your email address
Note: If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Press Image Details
Upload an Image for Your Event (960 x 356 pixels or 13” x 5” minimum)
Note: ArtsEarth will crop and edit larger submitted images, when needed and you need a high quality event image for all event submissions.
On the Horizon
- Making it easier for you to navigate to your favourite arts events and submitting more arts events worldwide as we move to a more user friendly platform.
- A more artist centric platform featuring those in your local community.
- A more geocentric platform representing where you are on earth and the arts/artists/venues near you online.