Post Arts Events on ArtsEarth worldwide for FREE featuring dance, film, literature, music, theatre, visual, and multimedia. All submissions are reviewed and edited, as needed by our staff.
We always appreciate financial donations to help keep the lights on in the office and local arts communities.
How to Post Your Events on ArtsEarth
- Click Post Events >
- Date — From/To
- Time (HH:MM or All day)
- Event Title
- Event Description (please be as specific as possible, with any website links available, audio/video okay)
- Event Tags (hashtags)
- Image(s)/Photograph(s): Upload an Image for Your Event (960 x 356 pixels or 13” x 5” minimum)*
WHERE (it can be an online virtual event with no physical location or brick and mortar venue)
- Location Name or URL
- Address/City/State, Province, Region/Zip — Postal Code/Country
WHO (we will not publish your email address)
- Your Name
- Your Email (artist, organizer, promoter, venue)
NOTES (misc. comments or specifications)
Note: If you have any direct questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Press Image Details
*Upload an Image for Your Event (960 x 356 pixels or 13” x 5” minimum)
Note: ArtsEarth will crop and edit larger submitted images, when needed and you need a high quality event image for all event submissions.
On the Horizon
- Making it easier for you to navigate to your favourite arts events and submitting more arts events worldwide as we move to a more user friendly platform.
- A more artist centric platform featuring those in your local community.
- A more geocentric platform representing where you are on earth and the arts/artists/venues near you online.
ArtsEarth is an equal opportunity arts nonprofit venture that encourages the best person for the position available and are equally compensated when our budget allows for it. The level of position or potential pay is based solely on work ability and not gender or race.