Original articles published by ArtsEarth staff.
- SEP 6: California Dreamin’ in Review by Miranda Caravalho | San José Museum of Art, San Jose, CA
- SEP 6: Free Shakespeare in the Park in Review by Natalie Wiser | San Francisco, CA
- AUG 15: Dusk of Warped Brings Dawn for Mayday in Review by Lydia Bell and Jordan Miller | Coral Sky Amphitheater, West Palm Beach, FL
- AUG 15: From The Tour Van with The Adventures of Annabelle Lyn in Review by Lydia Bell and Jordan Miller | Alys Beach Amphitheater, Alys Beach FL
- AUG 2: Aggregated Animated Shorts Second Annual Film Festival Award Ceremony 2018 in Review by Malaka Sanders | The Roxie, San Francisco, CA
- JUN 25: Rise Up! Social Justice in Art from the Collection of J. Michael Bewley in Review by Miranda Caravalho | San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA
- JUN 23: Music to the Eye: Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix in Review by Lydia Bell and Jordan Miller | Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle, WA
- JUN 22: Soft Power: Musical in Review by Natalie Wiser | Curran Theatre, Saan Francisco, CA
- JUN 21: 2018 Architecture and Design Films Showcase: Dream Empire in Review by Malaka Sanders | Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco, CA
- MAY 29: Billy the Artist in Review by Lydia Bell and Talia Colarusso | Foster Gallery, Destin, FL
- MAY 21: The House Imaginary in Review by Miranda Caravalho | San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA
- MAR 23: Afrolicious at SFJAZZ in Review by Jon Bauer | SFJAZZ, San Francisco, CA
- FEB 13: Opulent Mobility – An Online Art Exhibit in Review by Meaghan Alfonso | Online Worldwide
ArtsEarth is a 501(c)3 venture to better promote the arts featuring dance, film, literature, music, theatre, visual, and multimedia to the public. Original arts articles/reviews and partnerships.