- TUE, SEP 12, 9:30PM: Martin Schmidt Workshop
- WED, SEP 13, 6PM: Eli Keszler Workshop
- THU, SEP 14, 12PM: id m theft able Workshop
- THU, SEP 14, 8:30PM: Solo & Groups Night 1
- FRI, SEP 15, TBD: Tomeka Reid Workshop
- FRI, SEP 15, 4:30PM: Uchihashi Kazuhisa Workshop
- FRI, SEP 15, 8:30PM: Solo & Groups Night 2
- SAT, SEP 16, 8:30PM: Solo & Groups Night 3
- SUN, SEP 17, 8:30PM: Solo & Groups Night 4
High Zero is the premier festival of Improvised, Experimental music on the East Coast, being fully devoted to new collaborations between the most inspired improvisors from around the world.
Lasting two weeks in total, the festival brings together 28 core musicians each year, but also involves a much larger subculture of musicians in Baltimore and on the East Coast. Unlike many related festivals, High Zero is not narrow in terms of sensibility or subculture, but rather widely inclusive of all the different types of experimental music-making in the moment. The fact that half of the festival’s core participants are from Baltimore speaks to the depth of Baltimore’s experimental music subculture, which in recent years has grown to be one of the richest cities in the country for experimental art.