Date(s) - 02/20/2016
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Buy Tickets $8 Advance, $10 Door (no one turned away for lack of funds) | Beer and wine for sale, no BYOB!
Join us a for another of the free-music-improv-live-scoring to silent movies monthly series at Second Act with a screening of Charles Bryant’s Salomé (1923).
That Hideous Strength features
- Tania Chen — piano
- Tim DeCillis — vibraphone
- Jordan Glenn — drums
- Jacob Felix Heule — percussion
- David Phillips — pedal steel
- Benjamin Ethan Tinker — electronics
- Josephine Torio — voice, hammer dulcimer