Date(s) - 04/24/2016
10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
On Sunday April 24, the final day of the Gray Area Festival, join us for a selection of Creative Code workshops taught by eight talented instructors, recognized for actively shaping their fields and practices.
We invite you for a rewarding day of hands-on learning for a pass of only $100. Three workshops will be held during Session 1 (11am-2pm) and three workshops will be held during Session 2 (3pm-6pm), take one from each set for 6-hours of learning! Workshop Pass not included in Festival Pass.
Session 1: 11AM – 2PM
- Sonifying Data with Jonathan Dinu
- Introduction to Creative Coding using P5.js with Chelley Sherman
- Getting things done with vvvv with Joreg
- Crash course in Drawing in the Browser with Jono Brandel
Session 2: 3PM – 6PM
- Introduction to Interactive Objects with Mark Hellar
- Creating Sonic Tools for iOS with Alexander Randon
- DeepDream: Statistical Art via Neural Networks with Erin Ledell
- Sculpting Virtual Worlds with Three.js with Marpi