Date(s) - 04/27/2017 - 04/28/2017
6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
6th On 7th Gallery
Add This Event to Your Calendar
6th On 7th Gallery is pleased to announce our open call for the 94103 Members Exhibition.
We require that all submitters abide by the following:
- Submit work for the exhibition by Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Become a member of the gallery (sign up and submit a sliding scale annual donation online).
- Live, work, or practice photography in the 94103 zip code. We’re taking this requirement leniently! Maybe you use the print services at RayKo, Samy’s Camera, or go to school in the area … that counts! We are accepting submissions in any way you find you are apart of the 94103 zip code.
- Submit photography for the exhibition (no paintings, sculpture, etc).
- Limited to one artwork in your submission and no larger than 16 x 20 inches.
- Fill out a member application and exhibition form online. Email the gallery if you have any problems with the form.
- All artists must drop off their photograph at the gallery during the week of June 12, 2017.
Gallery Hours Are:
- Monday 5-8PM
- Thursday and Saturday 3-7PM
Note: Please email to set up a time to drop off your work if you cannot make it during business hours.
- Artwork must be “ready to hang“, the gallery will not provide frames, matting, or hanging materials.
- Exhibition installation is the week of June 19, 2017. Please be available to help gallery staff hang your work.
The exhibition will be on view from July 8 – August 26, 2017.
We look forward to seeing your membership and photographs!