Date(s) - 12/16/2017 - 12/20/2017
1:00 pm - 9:00 am
- Visual Arts
- Call for Artists
Add This Event to Your Calendar
- Visual & Multimedia Art
- Arts Administration
- Performing Arts Training
- Theatre Design & Technology
Theatre Between Tradition and Contemporaneity is the annual international multidisciplinary conference researching the Bridge between Tradition and Contemporaneity in performing arts.
The conference offers the unique opportunity:
- To exchange experience and share ideas in contemporary performing arts education and training, rehearsal process and performance practice.
- To become familiar with diverse methods and techniques in contemporary performing arts inspired and formed in the connection with the world traditional heritage.
- To meet colleagues from all over the world, establish new contacts and lay the foundation for future networking and collaboration in multicultural and multilingual artistic environment.
The conference creates the unique encounter of different arts in multicultural and multilingual artistic environment and offers a great platform for performers, performing arts educators and teachers to find new collaboration partners from all continents!
The conference working language is English.
For Participants: 450 EUR (early bird reduced fee) / 550 EUR. (for those who wish to participate in practical workshops and events). The fee covers participation in all events of the program.
Group Registration Discounts.
- For groups of three or more people – 350 EUR per person.
- Student’s Rate – 250 EUR per person (with student identity document presented).
- For student groups of three or more people – 200 EUR per person.
For Observers: 300 EUR. (for those who wish to attend and observe the workshops without participating).
Bring and share your creative materials with colleagues!
We encourage all participants to bring their promo materials to share with colleagues during the conference – booklets, cards, DVDs, book samples, publications or any other format. You may bring materials with you or send them to us in advance by post (please contact us for the postal address).