Date(s) - 02/19/2018 - 02/24/2018
1:00 pm - 10:00 am
Add This Event to Your Calendar
- Is any Theatre Physical?…
- What is Physical Theatre Today?…
- Let’s explore together!
International Winter School of Physical Theatre is specifically designed to prepare participants for a professional practice, both within the educational context and within the professional development of performers.
Primarily aimed at high-level dancers, choreographers, directors and actors who wish to extend their knowledge and skills through the practical investigations of how to:
- Develop the understanding of the dance and movement, performance and acting be choreographer, couch, director of movement and dance.
- Create professional performance in a limited rehearsal time.
- Practical sessions are designed to enhance understanding of performance making and rehearsal processes, and skills in pedagogy.
Winter School is a simple way that can help you formulate your personal unique approach to work with actors and dancers, through the intensive practical training based on the Ostrenko Brothers Method of performer’s physical training and rehearsal.
The course is taught by the experienced professional practitioners, experts in performing arts pedagogy, actors’ training, theatre directing and movement research in intercultural groups and projects.
The fee covers participation in all events of the program – practical training and discussions. To be enrolled for this course participant should submit 100 EUR enrollment deposit by appropriate deadline (as part of the participation fee). The deposit is non-refundable.
Information is available in English, Spanish and Russian