Date(s) - 02/13/2021
5:30 PM - 8:45 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
SUGGESTED DONATIONS – $15-20 suggested donation (or whatever you can give). Once registered you can access the Zoom link or it can be e-mailed to you.
Please join us for this online Zoom concert to benefit San Mateo Medical Center’s live healing music concert series for patients and staff.
Featuring live performances by talented SF Bay Area musicians:
- Michael Smolens – piano, vocals, percussion (composer, arranger, jazz, world, folk, classics, and originals)
- Kimberlye Gold – guitar, vocals and Rich Armstrong – percussion, trumpet, vocals (singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, pop, rock, classics and originals)
- Deborah Hamouris – dulcimer, vocals (composer, folk, world, Celtic/British Isles, classics and originals)
- Mike Klapholz (Em K) – guitar (instrumental, rock, classical, pop, standards and originals)
- Jeanette Sacco-Belli – flute (Native American, composer, arranger, traditional and originals)
- Scott Holiday – guitar, vocals (singer-songwriter, rock, pop, jazz, standards and originals)
- Frances Ancheta – guitar, vocals (singer-songwriter, eclectic, indie, folk, pop, rock, classics and originals)
- Manny Bernal of Fleeting Trance – guitar, vocals (singer-songwriter, eclectic, folk, rock, classics and originals)
- Johnny J. Blair – guitar, vocals (singer-songwriter, producer, eclectic, pop, rock, soul, Americana, new wave, standards and originals)
Special guest appearance by
- Chris von Sneidern (CvS) – guitar, vocals (singer-songwriter, producer, power pop, rock, classics and originals)
Video clips of our fabulous musicians at work making a difference for the hospital patients and staff. Thanks so much for your support, and see you then!