Date(s) - 09/22/2019
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Dala's Nest House Concerts
Add This Event to Your Calendar
$20/seat | RSVP to dalasnestmusicATcomcastDOTnet to be added to the guest list for this special event.
Each year, Dala’s Nest House Concerts devotes one concert to up-and-coming performers under age 30 who demonstrate mastery of songwriting and are polishing their stagecraft.
This year’s young artist is Drew Storey, an extremely talented songwriter-musician from San Jose.
Storey is a young composer, entertainer, and multi-instrumentalist who grew up listening to 1950s rockabilly and doo-wop plus a whole lot of Motown and ’60s pop of all varieties; he was exposed to some of his deepest-rooted musical inspirations before knowing that the pursuit of music lay ahead.
At the age of 14 he picked up an old bass and started teaching himself to play and to expand his vocal abilities, and many other instruments (along with an unquenchable passion to write and perform) were soon to follow. Storey believes strongly in love, positivity, and the unparalleled healing properties of music; it saved his life and he plans to do everything he can to pay that forward.
Storey’s songwriting touches the heart, mind, and funny bone alike.
About Dala’s Nest House Concerts venue:
- Plentiful street parking; follow signs to our hidden secret garden.
- Gate opens at 3:30PM for seating, snacking, and socializing.
- Music starts at 4PM. Come early for the best experience!
- We provide seats, snacks, soft drinks, restroom, and gratitude.
- Guests may also bring snacks/drinks to share, if they wish.
- $20 cash/seat donation at the gate. 100% to Artists. Always.
- No pre-sales! RSVP to get your seats!
DNHC concert videos recorded live on-site are published to YouTube with artists’ permission.
Bring open ears and an open heart, you will leave replenished in spirit… we are building community!