Date(s) - 09/29/2019
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Starline Social Club
- 21 +
Add This Event to Your Calendar
BUY TICKETS $15 | Doors open at 8:30PM.
A live night of pan-planetary music, gathering in the Crystal Cavern, SSC.
9PM Feral Luggage – San Francisco based band playing NullWave (think NYC lower east-side – punk jazz, Ornette Coleman, eklectro-acoustica sound-scapes) with some North African metal/folk/blues blended in for flavor.
- Mika Pontecorvo – guitar, electronics, flute, vocals
- Kersti Abrams – alto saxophone, mbira, maqrunah, flute
- Elijah Pontecorvo – bass, vocals, keyboards
- Colleen Kelly T – cello, electronics, keyboards
- Mark Pino – drums, percussion
- Patrick Talsfore – drums, percussion
- Adriane Pontecorvo – cello, percussion
10PM Hartyga – from the Republic of Tuva bringing psychedelic ethnic-rock – Tuvan folk music, jazz, rock, and funk with a central Asian throat-singing styling.
An evening of music from our world and all it’s beauty.