Date(s) - 07/17/2022
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Dala's Nest House Concerts
Add This Event to Your Calendar
RSVP DONATION $30/seat – RSVP with your name and the number of seats needed, then bring cash for the tip jar and merch.
Recommended, if you like… Tuck & Patti, She & Him, Dionne Farris & Charlie Hunter, Anita Baker, Etta James, Sade…
International recording artist Jackie Gage’s velvety voice, nuanced instrumentals, and uplifting songwriting create a relaxed environment familiar to California natives. Straddling jazz and folk, Jackie’s music easily moves a philharmonic hall as deeply as it does jazz clubs such as Smoke Jazz and The Bitter End.
Composer and multi-instrumentalist Kevin Goldberg holds a firm belief that music drives social change and is committed to creating a better world through musical collaboration and education. He has spent decades honing a unique sound that defies category, and dedicates his time to connecting with audiences in the San Francisco Bay and around the world.
*Early (online) donors are guaranteed seating; cash donors may be asked to bring seats if early-donors fill ours. We’ll keep you posted!
What to Expect
- 3:30 PM Check-in, seating, snacking, chatting, perusing the garden, restroom.
- 4:00 PM Music begins, with one set-break, and ends around 6:00 PM.
What to Do
- Find our driveway at 371 O’Connor Street, Menlo Park, California.
- Park nearby on the street and follow signs to the gate of our secret garden.
- Bring exact change ($30 cash/seat) for your donation to the musicians’ tip jar and for any merch. (If you pre-donated online, THANK YOU! Your seats are guaranteed and online works for merch, too.
About our Venue
- DNHC happens OUTDOORS in a private garden setting and we have umbrellas for shade and wraps for warmth.
- We provide seats, light refreshments, a powder room (two steps up), and tons of gratitude! You can also BYOB.
- As of this post, S’MoCo does not require masks for private outdoor events, but we have some if you want one.
- DNHC is a non-profit and all guest donations go 100% directly to the musicians. Always.
How do DNHC concerts happen?
- DNHC vets, promotes, and hosts a variety of outstanding acoustic concerts, one a month, May-Oct in 2022.
- Our musicians provide the delight, the calm, the jam, the beat, the peace, their art…and appreciate your donations.
- You, DNHC guests, bring the vibe…and that’s what DNHC is all about. You are essential!
- Please share DNHC with family, colleagues, friends, the clerk at Costco, your dog (heck—anyone who’ll listen!).
- Your sharing helps us grow and continue to support the live acoustic music we all enjoy.
Consider financially donating to ArtsEarth today. A tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID number: 26-3808290.
Dala’s Nest House Concerts (DNHC) is a non-profit operating since 2014—100% of your donations go directly to our musicians. Always.