Date(s) - 03/01/2020 - 07/31/2020
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Ma Series Arts board member, Tarisse Iriarte Medina has an exciting opportunity where she will be conducting innovative curatorial research at two separate residencies. In the community of Oaxaca, Mexico she will be documenting the lives of Afro Mexican Farmers! She will be continuing her research at the Mauser Foundation working at the intersection of organic farming and the arts in the community of Puntarenas, Costa Rica.
To help with travel and expenses we are asking for your generosity and support. Every contribution no matter how small supports this dream and our push forward to achieve these incredible opportunities.
Curatorial Research (Artist in Residency)
- Description: 25 day Artist in Residency program in Oaxaca, Mexico documenting Afro-Mexican women farmers.
- Dates: April 5-30, 2020
- Location: Oaxaca, México, Estudio Abierto
- Description: 30 Day residency working at the intersection of organic farming and the arts.
- Dates: June 1-July 1, 2020
- Location: Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica, Mauser Foundation EcoHouse