Date(s) - 03/15/2019 - 06/30/2019
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Re-imagine disability. Opulent Mobility challenges you to imagine a world where mobility, disability, and access are not merely functional, but opulent.
Please share your artwork that re-imagines disability, mobility, and access.
We accept 2-D and sculptural artwork, music files, and performances on video/film.
This year, Opulent Mobility 2019 is partnering with Arts Unbound. The physical exhibit will be held at the Dora Stern Gallery at Arts Unbound in New Jersey. The online exhibit will be at OpulentMobility.com.
- Submissions Deadline: June 30, 2019 at 5 PM (PST)
- Flat Entry Fee: $20 (covers administrative costs)
- Exhibit Opens: September 14, 2019
- OM 2019 is curated by A. Laura Brody, Anthony Tusler, and Celene Ryan.
- Characterized by extravagant, ostentatious magnificence: lavish, lush, luxurious, palatial, plush, rich, sumptuous
- Given to or marked by unrestrained abundance: Extravagant, exuberant, luxuriant, prodigal, profuse, riotous, superabundant
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002
Artwork by A. Laura Brody
Photography by Heidi Marie Photography