Date(s) - 02/05/2021
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Paint a Rooster with a Palette Knife
If you appreciate texture in oil painting, you’ll love this Rooster art class. Elena will guide you step by step on how to paint with a palette knife in oil and avoid the mess, fix common mistakes and how to use colours properly to make your painting look professional.
Students must provide their own supplies, recommended materials.
- Stretched primed canvas 16×20 or bigger
- Oil paints: Titanium White; Primary Yellow or Yellow Medium; Primary Red or Red Medium; Alizarin Crimson, Madder Lake or Carmine; Ultramarine; Black; Phthalo Blue, Prussian Blue or Primary Blue; Sap Green or Chromium Oxide; Yellow Ochre, Golden Ochre or Raw sienna; Burnt Sienna
- Brushes: Hog Bristle Flat brush N 10 or 12
- Flat palette (or cardboard wrapped with foil)
- Metal medium palette knife
- Linseed oil (no thinners or solvents)