Date(s) - 02/23/2021
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Paint Tulips in Watercolours
Come paint vibrant spring Tulips with Lisa Wolfin. In this class, you learn how to paint beautiful tulips in watercolours and a felt marker. You will also learn several watercolour techniques such as how to add dimension and shadows to your artwork.
No artistic experience required!
Students are expected to provide their own supplies in order to participate.
- Watercolor paper size 9″x12″
- Winsor and Newton watercolour paints: Black, Winsor Violet, Alizarin Crimson, Scarlet Lake, Hookers Green, Cadmium Yellow, Winsor Blue
- Waterproof Black felt marker
- Brushes, Watercolor Long Flat 7, Watercolor round 1, Watercolor round 0
- Paper towels
- Pencil and eraser
- Small squeeze bottle for water