B-Wave Festival 2015 featuring Robert Rich, Radio Massacre International, Space Megalithe, The Tower Tree
Date(s) - 11/14/2015
1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Add This Event to Your Calendar
The B-Wave Festival is dedicated to the synthesizer and synthesizer music!
- Robert Rich (USA): Famous for his wide soundscapes, deep atmospheres and stunning flowing sequencers! This will be a one-time unique concert on European soil! Just don’t miss this!
- Radio Massacre International (UK): No need to introduce this trio from the UK, they’re simply legandary! They specialize in improvisational experimental electronic music, utilising vintage synthesizers and sampled sounds alongside electric guitar. Don’t miss this performance since it will their first time performance in Belgium!
- Space Megalithe (FR): Space Megalithe is an electronic music duo from France. They’ve done many performances in France, this will be their first performance abroad. They definitely make some great space music, with a hint of some great Berliner Schule.
- The Tower Tree (BE): Opener for the festival will be The Tower Tree. Special for the occasion Owann and BySenSes teamed up for a fantastic act on our stage!
- Guy Drieghe: Guy will demo his recent works for you on his Buchla Easel synthesizers.
- Nomatisan will play some great synth music for us, for that he mainly uses analogue synths. Click here to visit his web site.
- Gin Devo: Gin will demo some of his great Analogue Systems and Analogue Solutions synths for you. You might know him from the industrial-electro band Vomito Negro. So if you are into the more darker electro-music, this might be something for you as well.
- BK&S: will demo the new Memotron Desktop.