Date(s) - 05/12/2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Add This Event to Your Calendar
BUY TICKETS $20-250 | You can be a Super Hero, Super Tanguero or Super Couple getting your pass and enjoy 6 days full of tango, learning, surprises and joy!
The Tango League is an online tango festival happening from May 12-17, 2020. Our Mission: Keep tango alive and in all of our hearts. The festival are 15 online classes, 2 virtual milongas with live performances and private lessons available. Are 5 super couples teaching, who are some of the most prestigious couples in the US Tango scene nowadays. To register… it is easy!
- Free Welcome Milonga Online: Live Performance and Deejay via Zoom: Get the ID in the Milonga Event in our Fan Page.
Schedule (TUE-SUN, MAY 12-17)
We have joined the forces of 5 super couples to create “The Tango League”. Our mission is to unite and fight like superheroes for our happiness and for the survival of our tango community in the face of this unprecedented pandemic.
- Maxi Copello and Raquel Makow – Mission: Connect heart to heart with all of you through our common passion of tango.
- Florencia Borgnia and Marcos Pereira – Mission: Fill the tangueros’ hearts with the hope that we will hug again soon.
- Liz and Yannick Vanhove – Mission: To transform everyone into the best possible tango-dancer they can be, so that when the Covid19 Villain has been defeated, we can all unite through the power of Embrace and Connection once again.
- Paloma and Maximiliano – Mission: To break the barriers with our embrace and to keep nurturing the tango beat.
- Daniela Roig and Hernan Prieto – Mission:Bringing you Joy and useful information to keep you loving Tango.