Date(s) - 06/16/2019
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Dala's Nest House Concerts
Add This Event to Your Calendar
$20 Donation | RSVP with the number of seats requested to ‘dalasnestmusic @ comcast . net’ or call 650-321-3170.
Tony James Shevlin, an Anglo-Irish singer-songwriter and professional musician most of his adult life, has performed from Europe to Russia, Africa, America, the Middle East, and Australia. His unique songs have been used by Amnesty International, The Troggs, and REM. Listen here!
TJ’s 2015 US tour of his album “Songs From the Last Chance Saloon“, drew influences from his Irish boyhood, and listening to the Beatles and Marty Robbins. While touring the US, he wrote a song for each 1,000 of the 11,000 miles he drove and they’re featured on his 2017 album “American Odyssey“.
The Daily Country called American Odyssey “…an outsider’s love letter to the United States”, Americana UK called it “…a sonic postcard… Anglo Americana travelogue that hits the spot…” while RnR Magazine concluded, “It’s like listening to a musical roadmap and at each stop there’s a good song with something to say”.
TJ splits his time between the UK, playing with his band The Chancers, and as a touring solo artist.
About Dala’s Nest House Concerts venue:
- Plentiful street parking; follow signs to our hidden secret garden.
- Gate opens at 3:30PM for seating, snacking, and socializing.
- Music starts at 4PM. Come early for the best experience!
- We provide seats, snacks, soft drinks, restroom, and gratitude.
- Guests may also bring snacks/drinks to share, if they wish.
- $20 cash/seat donation at the gate. 100% to Artists. Always.
- No pre-sales! RSVP to get your seats!
DNHC concert videos recorded live on-site are published to YouTube with artists’ permission.