Date(s) - 11/07/2015 - 11/08/2015
11:30 am - 6:30 pm
Add This Event to Your Calendar
11:30 AM – 6:30 PM each day
The Urban Epic Festival is a modern marketplace where craft, food, and drink converge. It is a celebration of local makers and the bounty of the season. Brought to you by the team that produces the popular San Francisco Bazaar craft festivals. Urban Epic Fest will be the first of it’s kind to land at San Francisco’s Fort Mason Center. Attendees can purchase unique art, handmade goods, artisanal food, and local wine and beer while attending workshops on an array of topics from home brewing, flower arranging to urban beekeeping! The Urban Epic Fest is a free, family-friendly event perfect for all ages. There’s no better way to kick-off the fall season in San Francisco.
- 200+ Craft, Design, Food and Beverage Makers
- Beer/Wine Market and Full Bar
- Gourmet Food Trucks and Carts
- Free Kid Friendly Play Zone and Activities
- Workshops on Food, Gardening and More!
- FREE limited edition tote for the first 200 shoppers each day