Date(s) - 02/08/2021
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Valentine’s Day Cards
This Valentine’s Day create a beautiful alcohol ink card for your loved one. This personal and creative touch can help elevate any gift.
In this class, Sky Lilah will help you create homemade unique valentine’s day cards for your loved ones. With her guidance you will be able to learn a new art technique allowing you to make personalized cards for all your friends, families, and partners.
No artistic experience required!
Students are expected to provide their own supplies in order to participate.
- Rubbing Alcohol – 99% if possible, if not 70% is ok.
- Alcohol Ink, various colors including metallics
- Squeeze bottle for the alcohol
- Claro Extender
- Papers: Opus Stone Paper, Yupo, and 4×6 photo gloss paper
- Straw or Camera lens blower
- Posca Acrylic Markers
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Scrap paper to glue on/ newspaper
- At least 3 Thick, solid colour paper (Suggested: Cardstock)