Date(s) - 09/21/2019
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Episcopal Church of the Incarnation
Add This Event to Your Calendar
- Variations on a Theme of Mozart by Fernando Sor (1778 – 1839)
- Sonata in G Minor BWV 1001 by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685 – 1750)
- Odeon by Ernesto Nazareth (1863 – 1934)
- Danza del Altiplano by Leo Brouwer (b. 1939)
- Cavatina by Konstantin Vassiliev (b. 1970)
- Una Limosna por el Amor de Dios by Agustín Barrios (1885 – 1944)
- Elegie by Johann Kaspar Mertz (1806 – 1856)
- Zapateado by Regino Sainz de la Maza (1896 – 1981)
- Oblivion by Astor Piazzolla (1921 – 1992)
- La Muerte del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (1921 – 1992)
About the Artist: Yuri Liberzon
Hearing Yuri play is like opening a bottle of wine and realizing that you have just tasted one of the best wines you will ever experience. Ever.
– Stephen Roberts, President, Sacramento Guitar Society
…If there were anyone in the classical guitar world that could manage to combine musical elegance with architectural logic, it would be Yuri Liberzon.
– Classical Guitar Magazine
Born in Novosibirsk, Russia and raised in Israel, classical guitarist Yuri Liberzon has been recognized for his impressive technical ability and musicality. Based on his achievements in the music field United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has granted Yuri Liberzon ‘Alien of Extraordinary Ability’ United States Permanent Residency.
Presented by Sunset Music and Arts