147 Concord Road
St. Anne’s Episcopal Church – In 1873 Howard Snelling, who had moved from Boston to Lincoln, donated land for the site of an Episcopal church. Mr. Snelling and four members of Trinity Church in Boston raised funds for the church construction, which was completed in late fall 1873. The first service at St. Anne’s was held on Easter Sunday 1874. The parish was never a mission and was dedicated as a parish June 1874. Fourteen families from Lincoln, as well as families from neighboring Wayland and Weston, were listed on the original parish roster.