Featuring partners that we directly work with. Contact us.
We’d like to help promote your arts engagements/workshops this year. Post Your Arts Events on ArtsEarth worldwide for FREE!
- Arts and Beyond Publications: Artist owned and operated by art professionals. Our goal was to create the most affordable and highly professional publications to help artists self-promote and market their art.
- Joel Phillip Friedman: His natural creative impulse is to work across genres, and to compose music that is equally informed by his classical training and his engagement with the vernacular.
- SFJAZZ: Founded by Randall Kline in 1983 under the name Jazz in the City, SFJAZZ has become the world’s leading cultural institution devoted to jazz and related forms of music, presenting over 300 performances each year at the new SFJAZZ Center and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Viva con Agua (VCA): A network of people and organizations committed to establish access to clean drinking water and basic sanitation for all humans worldwide. We use creative and joyful activities to raise awareness for the global issues water sanitation and hygiene (short wash) and simultaneously raise funds for water projects of our partners Welthungerhilfe (German Agro Action) and Helvetas Swiss Intercorporation.
- Yerba Buena Gardens Festival: The independent presenting organization dedicated to enhancing the vitality and quality of life in the parks and open spaces of Yerba Buena Gardens and other public sites of San Francisco through the curated presentation of free artistic, community, and cultural programs.