Date(s) - 06/12/2022
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Dala's Nest House Concerts
Add This Event to Your Calendar
The nearly indescribable variety of sound coming from Rebecca Roudman’s cello will both thrill and stun you. Rebecca’s bringing her guitarist Jason Eckl and bassist Alex Farrell to round-out this hot-ticket concert. We are thrilled to rebook Dirty Cello, after having to cancel them and our entire 2020 season due to COVID19.
Dirty Cello’s music is all over the map: funky, carnival, romantic, sexy, tangled, electric, fiercely rhythmic, and textured, and only occasionally classical.
When lead guitar is replaced by the sound of hot licks on a cello, blues, rock and bluegrass rise to a new dimension. Dirty Cello makes its style of string music to inspire audiences to swing, sway and dance.
-Ashland Daily Tidings
Crossover cello-rock star.
*Early (online) donors are guaranteed seating; cash donors may be asked to bring seats if early-donors fill ours. We’ll keep you posted!
What to Expect
- 3:30 PM Check-in, seating, snacking, chatting, perusing the garden, restroom.
- 4:00 PM Music begins, with one set-break, and ends around 6:00 PM.
What to Do
- Find our driveway at 371 O’Connor Street, Menlo Park, California.
- Park nearby on the street and follow signs to the gate of our secret garden.
- Bring exact change ($30 cash/seat) for your donation to the musicians’ tip jar and for any merch. (If you pre-donated online, THANK YOU! Your seats are guaranteed and online works for merch, too.
About our Venue
- DNHC happens OUTDOORS in a private garden setting and we have umbrellas for shade and wraps for warmth.
- We provide seats, light refreshments, a powder room (two steps up), and tons of gratitude! You can also BYOB.
- As of this post, S’MoCo does not require masks for private outdoor events, but we have some if you want one.
- DNHC is a non-profit and all guest donations go 100% directly to the musicians. Always.
How do DNHC concerts happen?
- DNHC vets, promotes, and hosts a variety of outstanding acoustic concerts, one a month, May-Oct in 2022.
- Our musicians provide the delight, the calm, the jam, the beat, the peace, their art…and appreciate your donations.
- You, DNHC guests, bring the vibe…and that’s what DNHC is all about. You are essential!
- Please share DNHC with family, colleagues, friends, the clerk at Costco, your dog (heck—anyone who’ll listen!).
- Your sharing helps us grow and continue to support the live acoustic music we all enjoy.
Consider financially donating to ArtsEarth today. A tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID number: 26-3808290.
Dala’s Nest House Concerts (DNHC) is a non-profit operating since 2014—100% of your donations go directly to our musicians. Always.