Date(s) - 02/18/2021
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Let’s Paint a Blue-Winged Warbler Bird
Learn how to create realistic birds, this live class will also focus on how to work with the color yellow.
The class is for beginning/intermediate oil painters (acrylic painters welcome) Learn how to paint feathers, realistic eyes and beaks. You will also learn how to create a colorful portrait style background. Bird portraits are very satisfying to paint because they are easy, fast and you get to paint the bird’s expression.
Students are expected to provide their own supplies in order to participate.
- Oil Paint: Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow Lemon, Cadmium Yellow Light, Yellow Ochre , Transparent Oxide Brown , Cobalt Blue Light, Permanent Rose or Permanent Alizarin Crimson
- Brushes (buy the Best quality brushes, it will make your painting process easier): 2 – 3 Fine Detail, Round Brushes – Small sizes, 1 Small Soft Blender Brush; 3 – 4 Flat Brushes – Small, Medium and Large Sizes; 1 Medium Soft Blender Brush 1 Medium Soft Blender Fan Brush
- Panel or Canvas Best Quality: 10 x 10 or 9 x 12
- Gamsol for brush Cleaning
- Walnut Oil (optional)
- Paper Towels
- Palette and Palette Knife
- Paint scraper